Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Promise Me~


A seriously cheesy love poem I once thought I could use if I wrote a kind of medieval novel with knights and damsels in distress. Written, I believe, back in March... I'll dedicate it to the amazing characters Arthur and Gwen from BBC's Merlin.


Please promise me,
Swear you will return.
Ever I shall watch for you
Lest of your death I learn.

Vow you will be faithful,
Our thoughts shall never part.
Please pledge to me your loyalty,
Else you break my heart.

Years shall pass,
And seasons flee,
Yet ever I
Shall cling to thee...

In fervent hopes
You shan't forget
The love, the laughter,
The hours spent.

Your heart and soul
Returning to me;
Of these solemn things
Please promise me.

© Hannah Scarlett 2012

3 comments:

  1. I dont think its a corny poem. i think its pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's cheesey, either!
    Arthur and Gwen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This poem is really cute! Merlin is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate feedback~